Pumpkin Spice Mocktail
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 0 min
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup Lehigh Valley whole milk
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Pumpkin pie spice, if desired
- Pour caramel topping on small plate. Dip rim of martini glass in caramel topping; let caramel drip down sides of glass. Set aside.
- In cocktail shaker stir together milk, pumpkin, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Cover; shake 30 seconds. Pour into caramel rimmed glass. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
Tip: Add 1 teaspoon espresso powder for caffeinated version.
Tip: Add dash white pepper for more complex adult flavor.