Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 40 min
- 1 (16-ounce) box uncooked dried rotini or fusilli pasta
- 1 /2 cup Lehigh Valley milk
- 16 ounces (4 cups) Smoked Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces (2 cups) Mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (6-ounce) box corn bread stuffing mix
- Heat oven to 375°F. Butter 3-quart casserole dish; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for 1 minute less than directions state. Drain; return to pot. Add milk, smoked Cheddar cheese, mild Cheddar cheese and 2 tablespoons butter. Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese and butter are melted and mixture is combined. Pour into prepared dish; set aside.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl melt ¼ cup butter. Add corn bread stuffing mix; toss to coat. Sprinkle mixture on top of pasta. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or golden brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half magazine.