Home Run Pancakes
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 15 min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Lehigh Valley milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry or strawberry syrup, optional
- Turkey bacon, cooked, hot, optional
- Maple Syrup
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt; set aside.
- In medium bowl whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Add to flour mixture stirring just until moistened (mixture will be slightly lumpy).
- Heat lightly greased griddle or skillet over medium to 350°F or drops of water sizzle. Pour about 1/3 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles form on surface and edges start to look dry. Turn; continue cooking about 1 minute or until light brown.
- Place pancakes on plate. If desired, drizzle with raspberry or strawberry syrup to make baseball stitching and serve with turkey bacon placed alongside to resemble baseball bat.
- Serve with maple syrup.